- This programme has passed.
Gray, Navy, Black
Korean Cultural Center in Hong Kong presents the first Korean Young Artist Series in 2018 Festive Korea. Curator LEE Yang Heon, Korea-based rising art critic and curator, contemplates and presents the next generation of fine art.
What do the contemporary fine art try to express after the long-lasting history of art? Three young artists PARK Junghae, CHANG Dahae and CHUNG Heemin predict the images that have not been painted yet but are about to be drawn in Korean contemporary art field.
- (pictures above, left to right)
- Heemin Chung, <Objects 1>, 162x130cm, Acrylic on canvas, 2018
- Dahae Chang, <Variable Wall A>, digital drawing, 2017
- Junghae Park, <亡者’S’>, 97×97cm, Acrylic on canvas, 2013